Namaste

Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

RDB - What a colour!! (Sarfaroshi ki tamanna)


Feel the colour ...!!

Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamaray dil mein hai,
dekhna hai zor kitna baazuay qaatil mein hai
karta nahin kyun doosra kuch baat cheet
,
dekhta hun main jise voh chup teri mehfil mein hai
aye shaheed-e-mulk-o-millat main teray oopar nisaar
,
ab teri himmat ka charcha ghair ki mehfil mein hai
waqt aanay dey bata denge tujhe aye aasman
,
ham abhi se kya batayen kya hamare dil mein hai
khainch kar layee hai sab ko qatl honay ki ummeed
,
aashiqon ka aaj jumghat koocha-e-qaatil mein hai















It had to get a place here..as today would be the second time I witness this masterpiece.

Well, my suggestion would be that don't be of critical view and enjoy the movie to the fullest, but if u choose to be the one instead, it still manages by a long way in making your evening. It touches the patriotic chord which emanates music for quite a long time.

I was going through a online article before watching the movie even for the first time, which had responses from the readers. Guess what, my curiosity ended that very second when I read a half sentence stating climax scene.. :-( . I was very upset about knowing the end now and thought there won't be much of fun in watching. Moreover, I didn't like what I came to know (don't worry it is not mentioned anywhere here). As this was not enough, Meha, told me something about the climax, to which I didn't object thinking that what worse can come now..! But , as soon as she completed the first sentence, I realized that what I knew was only a part, and now I know everything.

It was saturday (12/02/06) evening that we decided to watch. I was little apprehensive about how much impact knowing climax can have?? But thanks to the storyline, I didn't regret my previous curious activites. Even better, I liked the end after seeing the movie.

One of my roommates told me (b4 12th) that one of his collegue was too impressed by the movie and gave a statement which was quite amusing to me... It went like this "Agar hindustaani ho to movie dekhni hi padegi". Though I still(after seeing the movie) don't endorse it, but certainly don't feel that it was that outrageous comment .. :-). The movie, for sure, makes u think for sometime. At one point I thought, let's just regard this as just another movie, but the very next moment I was facing a Question "What will be that something which can make me move my limbs instead of just few neurons??" Only time will answer but I hope that this enthusiastic piece of work stops the search. Sometimes I even feel, that more than movie actually had an impact on me, I want myself to accentuate it. Few of u might feel this if I decide to remind u about my blog by mailing ;-) .

Go for it !! Let me enjoy it again today !! A deserved candidate for 'the best' till now for me..! In addition, I still savour The Legend of Bhagat Singh by rajkumar santoshi.
ting ding ding ding a ding a ding, ting a ding a ding........


Visit: A commendable endeavour

Original post timing: Thursday February 16, 2006 - 05:29pm (IST)

No comments: